(for 2 People)
In this package you should have
- Hot Smoked Salmon
- Onion, minced garlic, capers (to mince), lemon, plain yogurt, and pasta
- Seasoning: dried dill, chili flakes
- Bring enough salted water to cover the pasta, to boil. Add the pasta and cook until soft. Set aside 1 cup of the pasta water, then drain the pasta and put the pasta back into the pot.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, add the onion and cook for 2 minutes until the onion is soft, then add the garlic and simmer for 1 minute.
- Break the smoked salmon into pieces and add it to the pan along with the plain yogurt, lemon juice, capers, and the 1 cup of pasta water. Bring the pan to a boil and stir until everything is creamy and mixed together. Season to taste with salt and pepper then mix in the dill and chili flakes.
- Place the pasta on a nice dinner plate
- Add the remaining creamy mixture
- Enjoy your meal